1.) Get in touch.
2.) We send you our Client Enquiry Form to fill out.
3.) We receive information and photographs of the area.
4.) Phone call with our designer.
– Once we have all this information, we book you in for quick pre-consult conversation with Patrick.
– Our consults aren’t free. We like to make sure we’re the right fit for you and your budget.
5.) Book a consult.
– When you’re happy to proceed, we find a day that works for all parties involved for Patrick to attend the property.
– Upon booking, our accountant will invoice you for a consult.
– For properties outside the Sunshine Coast region, the fee will include travel costs calculated by distance from Yandina, Queensland.
– Patrick will return to you with a comprehensive quote inclusive of payment schedules.
7.) Once the scheduling deposit is paid, we set dates for the Waterscapes Australia build. Dates may need to be altered due to poor weather.
8.) Waterscapes Australia build your water feature!